jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999194
Employer Ref. 91M0079287
- Implementation of Wealth Management Infrastructure and Platform Delivery
- Develop Business Requirements in collaboration with subject-matter experts and relevant stakeholders bank-wide.
- Review Functional Specifications to ensure business requirements are met.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to develop test plans, manage user testings to ensure the final delivery meets business needs
- Execute change management across all products in country regularly and consistently to ensure flawless execution and compliance.
- Execute business implementation plan including user training and communication, in collaboration with key stakeholders and support functions.
- Minimum 10 years experience in wealth management or private banking delivery function.
- Solid knowledge of wealth management systems and how to enhance client experience and improve front office productivity.
- Experience in working with technology systems from the a business perspective.
- Fluent communication skills in English and Cantonese.
- Stakeholder management and collaboration skills are highly desired.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"