If you want to build your CAREER in the financial field, we offer an effective, all-rounded financial platform to provide all the assistance you need for a quick success. We welcome all Ex-Bankers, IFA, Insurance Agents and other Financial Professionals to start your career and build your own enterprise here.
Founded in 1997, Splendor group is committed to providing clients with tailor-made and one-stop financial solutions via our comprehensive and unique service platform including mortgage loans, corporate and China Enterprises loan services, financial planning and wealth management etc. Over the years, we have built up sizeable customer base in the Greater China Region. Our pragmatic and professional team members are veteran senior bankers, loan processing professionals as well as financial planners.
To cope with our business expansion, we are now seeking qualified, passionate and will-to-win candidates to fill the following position. For more background, please visit our websites at www.splendorfs.com and www.splendorfc.com.
Wealth Management Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991907
- Providing financial planning and wealth management services to existing customers.
- Focusing on acquisition of new businesses and cross selling other financial products and services of group related companies.
- Achieving sales targets and developing new B2B businesses in the Greater China Region.
- Assisting in formulating sales and marketing strategies in order to maximize sales performance.
- F.5 or above, preferably with tertiary education level in related disciplines
- Related sales or marketing experience is an advantage but not a must
- Ability to achieve assigned sales targets
- Strong career mind and desire for success
- Energetic, presentable, hard-working, positive and aggressive
- Outgoing personality, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Passed in IIQE would be an advantage
- High basic salary, high commission, and sales target bonus.
- Career advancement opportunity to management level and annual bonus upon satisfactory performance.
- Medical benefits plus annual leave
Interested candidates please send your resume to Human Resources Division, 33/F, Times Media Centre, 133 Wan Chai Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now"
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.