Wealth Management Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994943
Employer Ref. JL/BR-WMM/JDB
- Serve and provide wealth management services to high net worth customers
- Promote various investment products to meet business targets
- Provide marketing support to branch staff
- University degree in Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’experience in handling affluent customers
- Pass in HKSI and IIQE Licensing Examinations
- Preferably with CFA or CFP qualifications
- Strong sales drive and result-oriented
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
(Candidate with less experience may be considered for the post of Assistant Manager)
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume stating present & expected salary and contact phone number to The Human Resources Manager, 10/F, 161 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong. Please quote the reference.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.ocbcwhhk.com.