AIA International Limited
AIA is the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group – with a presence in 18 markets across the Asia-Pacific region.
Our Vision is to be the pre-eminent life insurance provider in the Asia-Pacific region. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders.
Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people.
Wealth Management Manager/Financial planner (IANG and Graduated Students）
To maintain a close relationship with clients, easing their financial future with effective financial solution
Providing professional financial advice to clients including:
- Investment portfolio management
- Retirement management
- Wealth management
- Risk management
- PRC business & CIES (Capital Investment Entrant Scheme) planning
To develop and manage professional financial planning team:
- Team management
- Strategies for team building
- Learning recruiting and managing team
- Coaching team
- Degree holder in all discipline (Fresh graduates will also be considered)
- Experienced non-graduated are also welcome
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, self-motivated and hardworking
- Goal oriented and willing to work in a challenging environment
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- PRC business (IANG Welcomed)
- Guaranteed base salary up from HK$ 13,000 - 50,000
- One year fast-track Promotion Program to Team Leader
- Monthly Allowance plus Attractive Commission and Performance Bonus
- Overseas Convention
- Group medical insurance