Kylin International is a financing and investment platform of a well-known mainland real estate developer, the Dothink Group. Kylin International is also a parallel company of Kylin Investment in Hangzhou, capital of Zhejianag Province.
As a newly erected company, Kylin International will develop with powerful support from Dothink and offer employees with full space.
About Dothink Group:
- DoThink Real Estate began in 1993, when it was a national property group focused on the development of urban quality housing, and possessed national, first-rate qualifications for both property development and property management.
- With its headquarters in Hangzhou, China, DoThink has over 20 share-controlled companies and more than 800 staff. After over a decade of focusing on development, DoThink has already become a large-scale, cross-regional and professional real-estate development enterprise, which has left its mark in cities at various levels throughout the country, including Hangzhou, Hefei, Changsha, Lianyungang, Deqing, Jinhua, Guangde, Pujiang, and Xuzhou.
- At of the end of December 2012, Dothink has developed nearly 10 million square meters of real estate, and its annual development capacity was in excess of 1 million square meters. Its real estate products encompass a broad variety of industry models, including standard flats, multi-floor elevator-serviced flats, high-end residential homes, terraced housing, villas, high-rise offices and integrated commercial areas.
About Kylin Investment:
- Kylin investment Co,.Ltd.(Kylin) is a private equity investment and financial advisory company that provides asset management and financial consulting services for high net worth investors in China. By the end of 2011, Kylin manages 4 real-estate funds of 500million RMB, with an invested project area of 1 million square meters, and total assets of 5,000 million RMB.
- Based on Professional asset management capability and property investment experience, Kylin has established business relations with domestic commercial banks such as ICBC, CBC, Huaxia Bank and Trust companies like HZ trust, Bocomm trust and Zritc.
- Kylin’s excellent performance has been recognized by its counterparts and authorities. In May,2011, Kylin was awarded ‘Financial Innovative Enterprise Cultivation Base of Zhejiang Province’ by Zhejiang financial investment forum orgnising committee and The International Finance Association of Zhejiang Province.
Wealth Planner / Sales Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004829976
- Develop and maintain good relationship with clients to sustain business growth
- Identify potential clients and explore new opportunities
- Take care of orders and follow up clients enquiries to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Lead the sales & business development process, by converting potential clients into actual business leads
- Understand clients’ training & development needs and offer tailor-made solutions
- Work closely with the sales team to achieve strategic business needs and targets
- Sales focus and meet sales target
- Perform sales initiatives and marketing campaign.
- Any other ad hoc tasks assigned by the management
- Tertiary educated in Sales & Marketing or other equivalent disciplines
- Solid experiences background in selling corporate training solutions
- Fluent in English, Cantonese & Mandarin (written & spoken)
- Strong presentation & communication skills, able to develop strong client relationships
- Able to lead the sales process, from cold/warm calling to closing the deal
- Positive attitude and always providing great customer service
- Driven by closing new deals and eager to touch base with a variety of clients across Hong Kong
- Have a good understanding of the mainland China’s market
We offer 5-day-work week, competitive remuneration packages and great career prospects.
Interested parties please send your application letter, full resume in both Chinese and English, Expected Salary and availability to the Human Resources Department, Suite 7502A, International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West , Kowloon, Hong Kong