Edwin McAuley Electronics Ltd
Edwin McAuley Electronics Ltd (“EME”) is a privately owned electronic manufacturing group with 850 staff in USA, Hong Kong and Dongguan, PRC. We have been operating successfully in Southern China since 1979 and maintaining complete teams of electronic, mechanical engineers as well as other supporting services. In Dongguan, we operate a self-owned manufacturing plant with comprehensive plastics and electronics production facilities.
EME focus on developing innovative products exclusively for its branded partners in Europe and USA. We employ the latest user interface and RF technologies to develop industry leading home automation and comfort products. Key products include irrigation and temperature control devices. Our products are of high value and are designed for easy installation; as such both design and manufacturing quality are of primary importance to our groups continued success.
EME is committed to the development of our staff and provides long-term career progression for talented employees.
Please find out more about EME at www.emehk.com
Web Application Developer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996659
- Setup and maintain the Apps Server and Web Server;
- Cooperate closely with Product Development team to understand customers’ requirement and provide technical recommendation in web applications area;
- Be responsible for the entire development lifecycle of web applications on Windows / Linux platform for Apps, from design, documentation, development, coding to testing;
- Execute the designed roadmap, report regularly for the progress and suggest improvement;
- Perform software quality assurance testing and debugging;
- Travel to US, France occasionally to understand applications requirements of affiliated companies and align platform of the regions.
- Degree/ Higher Diploma holder in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or any related disciplines;
- Fresh Graduate will also be considered;
- At least 2-year experience in relevant web applications programming;
- Knowledge in mobile application and technology;
- Experiences in version control system for development, as well as third-part APIs in web applications;
- Possessing good proficiency in Chinese and English, good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Being innovative, open minded, with strong sense of new technology and creativity in web applications or cloud service;
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedules, being self-motivated and able to act as a good team player.
We place much emphasis on the career development of our employees, respect the worthiness of individual contributions and expect strong commitment to performance excellence. We offer 5 days work per week, competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits including year-end and mid-year bonuses, medical scheme, life & accident insurance etc to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send full resume stating current salary, expected salary and availability by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All information received will strictly be kept confidential and be used for employment-related purposes only.