EQS TodayIR is a subsidiary of EQS Group, a leading provider for digital investor relations solutions to publicly-listed companies. We are headquartered in Munich, Germany, and have been developing our Asia Pacific business since 2013. Within Asia Pacific, we operate offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taipei, Shanghai, and Shenzhen, serving over 400 companies in the region. We offer integrated communication solutions which can be used individually or combined effectively in a modular system. With our services oriented towards Corporate Investor Relations, we help companies fulfill mandatory disclosure requirements, develop and maintain corporate websites, provide mobile and app solutions, produce interactive financial HTML reports, and execute audio and video webcasts.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782609
We are a dynamic team consisting of young and motivated individuals who are passionate about technology and driven to expand our business in Asia Pacific. We are looking for a Web Designer to create functional and compelling visual designs for our client projects. Some of our clients include ANTA Sports, ASUS, BMW Group, China Telecom, Fortune REIT, Sino Oil and Gas, and more.
- Create and design graphics, animations, mock-ups, and layouts for website projects
- Collaborate with our in-house project management and development teams to execute client projects
- Provide design consultation and recommendations to clients as needed
- Design and develop marketing materials for the firm (occasionally)
- Diploma or above in Multimedia, Graphic, or Web Design
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Possess a demonstrable portfolio of website design work
- Possess English and Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese) language skills
- Proficient in Adobe CC, HTML, XML, Actionscript 2.0/3.0, and similar tools
- Knowledge in desktop publishing and HTML 5 preferred
- Desire for continuous improvement and stays on top of digital/technological trends
Fresh graduates will also be considered as Junior Web Designer.
Applicants not contacted within one month shall consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.