Fevaworks Solutions (Hong Kong) Limited
FEVAWORKS SOLUTIONS is a Hong Kong based digital agency and production house serving well-known international brands and local big companies.
We have customised varied cutting-edge technological solutions for clients of all sorts, from consumer brands to corporates to official institutions; many of which are the first of their kind, for instance E-commerce portals, office workflow systems, content management systems, responsive websites and mobile Apps, among the infinite pool of solutions we call our aces.
Technologically advanced and rhapsodic, our productions underline functionality, creativity and usability. In an era where branding is an interactive activity, we integrate our technical advancement, which is ahead of the industry, with various social networking platforms to create an all-rounded strategic solutions of substantial marketing values.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921923
We are seeking a digital designer to join our creative team. This designer must have excellent art sense and is able to design great UI and UX for websites and mobile apps. He or she must be highly conceptual with the ability to execute his or her ideas. An ideal candidate will be well-versed in all things social, having a deep understanding of all channels including: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin etc (Weibo and WeChat a plus).
Major role and job responsibilities
- Contribute ideas, concepts, and solutions on projects, campaigns and in brainstorms
- Prepare wireframes, mockups, prototypes of websites and Apps projects
- Design UI / UX for websites and mobile Apps
Major job requirements
- 2+ years of digital design experience (preferably agency experience)
- Degree in web design, graphic design, multimedia, or related disciplines
- The ability to collaborate with colleagues across disciplines
- Animation/Illustration skills or experience in working with developers is a plus
- Love for digital design, as well as a solid handle on composition, color and photography
- Experience with social media channels such as Facebook and Instagram
- Expertise in Illustrator and Photoshop. Sketch, Dreamweaver or After Effects a big plus
- Must be self-motivated, hard working, and work well against tight deadlines
- Comfortable working environment with a magnificent 270 degree harbour view in Tsim Sha Tsui
- Free snacks, coffee, beer etc
- Friendly and talented colleagues
- Annual leaves
- Incentive annual bonus
- Medical subsidy
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume with availability, present and expected salary.
All personal data collected will be used for consideration of employment only.