Mirum Hong Kong
*Digital Agency of the Year 2016 GOLD
*Interactive Agency of the Year 2015 GOLD
*Mobile Agency of the Year 2015 GOLD
Mirum (formerly Designercity) is a leading global digital agency. We create experiences that people want and businesses need. Mirum guides brands in business transformation, experience development and management, and commerce activation. Named a Visionary in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Agencies, Mirum operates in 20 countries, with more than 46 offices and 2,200 professionals. Mirum is a part of J. Walter Thompson Company and WPP Network.
As pioneers in ‘Connected Experience’ solutions, Mirum integrate online, mobile, multi-touch and digital touch-points to offer an all-encompassing digital service to brands and businesses across the world. Awarded 'Digital Agency of the Year Gold 2016, Innovative Agency Gold 2015 and Mobile Agency Gold 2015’, our Hong Kong office is a through-and-through digital innovative firm which delivers large-scale innovative projects for major clients across the hospitality, retail, finance and corporate sectors.
Mirum is a WPP company.
Web Designers / Web Production Assistant (Managed Professional Services Outsourcing)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005033942
Employer Ref. MIRUM-WD-2016Q3
We are looking for several web production assistants and html editors to add to our Professional Services Outsourcing team. The candidate will be working closely with our Professional Services Outsourcing team in some of the biggest enterprise e-Commerce service management units for top-tier enterprise clients. The unit has been set up for 6 years and is now being expanded that comprises of consultant, project managers, designers, developers and content editors who are under the full management of Mirum HK and is responsible to manage the biggest B2B portal in the region.
- Diploma or equivalent qualification holder, preferably on creative or related field
- Strong client and service orientated attitude
- Experience in collecting and formulating creative brief
- Strong in presentation skill both verbally and on paper
- Fluent in spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Affinity to work in a fast paced creative environment with tight deadlines
- Mature with strong sense of responsibility, able to work independently
- Detail-minded, self-motivated, hardworking
- Excellent, interpersonal & strong communication skill
- Immediate availability is preferred
Candidates with more experience will be considered for a senior role.
Take your place in a top interactive agency where your input & ideas will always be treasured and start your entry into the exciting digital industry.
Applicant is required to provide online portfolio references, employment and salary record/expectation.
Immediately available will be preferred