Hubbis is a leading events, publishing and online learning business within Asian wealth management.
We are a rapidly-growing company with a great reputation for high-quality products and services, client and industry connectivity.
We deal with C-level executives at the following types of organisations: Private Banks, Retail Banks, IFAs, Insurance Companies, Independent Wealth Managers, Family Offices. Asset Management Firms, Technology Vendors and other Professional Services organisations in this space.
We are increasingly looking to broaden the types of organisations we work with and enhance the quality of our relationships – including in local markets across Asia. This includes: Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, China, Taiwan, the Philippines, Vietnam and India. We also host projects in Switzerland and Dubai.
Key Hubbis highlights –
- 120,000 monthly unique website visitors
- Weekly email newsletter to over 34,000 regional & global professionals through our proprietary database
- More than 10 annual publications
- Quarterly publication, Asian Wealth Management
- Dozens of thought-leadership discussions and surveys featured
- 80+ proprietary training courses and over 200 hours of live learning content
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778501
We are looking for a web application developer to join the busy and expanding technology team at a wealth management e-learning and events organisation founded in Hong Kong.
The successful candidate will need to be able to drive delivery of web, mobile, online learning and social media technologies.
This is a fast paced role within a busy organisation, so your attention to detail and ability to manage your own workload should be excellent. You will have previous experience working in a similar role, and you will be confident in following application guidelines.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Motivated to produce consistently high quality coding output
- Excellent technology skills with an interest in web technologies
- Familiarity with the support and development of commercially focused technology
- Essential skills - LINUX & PHP
- Experience developing in the Symfony framework a huge advantage
- Any of LAMP, Apache, MySQL, MongoDB, HTML5, CSS, jQuery, Objective C and Java skills preferred
- Knowledge of moodle, tools and standards and proficiency in the use of online learning environments, portals and other learning technologies preferred
- Knowledge of web-based learning, e-learning standards (e.g. SCORM, AICC), virtual learning, mobile learning an advantage
The following interpersonal skills are a requirement:
- Ability to work to tight deadlines on a diverse range of projects
- The ability to prioritise, work under pressure and to work unsupervised as well as providing support to others within the team is essential.
- Salary commensurate with experience