Yfisoft Limited is a high tech spin-off from a successful R&D project funded by the government and industrial sponsorship for over 5 years in the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST). As an R&D company based in the Hong Kong Science & Technology Park, we focus on cutting edge Wi-Fi technologies and emerging new business models. Our professional team is looking for talents with passion for technology and business innovations to fulfill the needs of our rapidly growing business.
By enriching our highly robust wireless multi-hop solutions successfully deployed in the industry, we provide cost effective Wi-Fi technologies and solutions for the industry including cloud Wi-Fi management system, a patented routing and channel assignment (RCA) optimizer, and more innovative features such as an automatic Wi-Fi site survey and monitoring tool called “Wi-Fi Doctor.”
Website : http://www.yfisoft.com
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832566
- Contributing to the design and development of UI for routers, WiFi network management systems, and other network-related products
- Writing back-end code (PHP, mongoDB)
- Contributing to team strategy meetings
- Implementing enhancements to existing codebase
- Experience in a PHP framework like Laravel 5 and MVC design will be an advantage
- Reviewing current systems & presenting ideas for system improvements
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- At least two years experience in Web development
- Knowledge in Networking.
- Knowledge in Linux server administration.
Notes to Applicants
- Applicants should send full resume.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview/test.
- Applicants will be required to produce documentary evidence pertaining to qualifications, work experience, remuneration, etc. as declared in the resume for verification by the Company.
- The information provided will be used for recruitment, personnel, employment or other related matters in the Company. Should similar vacancies in the Company arise, your application may also be forwarded to relevant units for consideration.
- Unsuccessful applications may be retained by the Company for future reference, which will be destroyed when no longer required.