Ogilvy & Mather (Hong Kong) Private Ltd
"Talent, I believe, is most likely to be found among nonconformists, dissenters and rebels”.
~ David Ogilvy ~
Ogilvy & Mather is one of the largest marketing communications companies in the world, and we have been a part of the Hong Kong creative community since 1962. What has always defined our business is our ability to deliver creative and effective communications for our clients. We have been named by Marketing Magazine as Hong Kong's Agency of the Year for 8 consecutive years; in addition to being crowned Campaign Asia's 2014 Greater China Creative Agency of the Year.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920184
KEY WEB DEVELOPER ATTRIBUTES
We're looking for an agile web developer with strong front-end development experience & experience in both backend and mobile technologies. This role bridges the creative and technical aspects of project delivery by combining front-end and server-side technologies with creative designs and art direction.
The ideal candidate will have a fundamental understanding of creative aesthetics whilst working across a variety of platforms and frameworks, and be passionate about realizing an idea from design to a user experience.
- Responsible for coding the execution of complex designs and interactions that reflect the creative and art direction provided within the established technical framework
- Responsible for creation of all coded presentation layer deliverables
- Establishes presentation layer requirements
- Participates in scoping and planning work
- Assist in the production of interim deliverables (such as style guide components, technical specifications, browser and market analysis, prototypes, proofs of concept, etc.) in addition to the final live site or application
- Able to take initiative to research and learn emerging technologies quickly
- 2+ years’ experience in PHP and MySQL/MariaDB scripting
- Mobile web development and responsive design
- Build & test across multiple browser and platforms
- Agency experience / working with creatives & UX designers is a big plus
- Demonstrated ability to accurately estimate and scope development work
- Good team player, strong attention to details and loves to code
- Strong written & oral communication skills in English, Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus
We offer attractive remuneration package, holidays, other benefits, and great learning opportunities and exposure to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with availability and expected salary us.
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.