PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997851
Employer Ref. C40301447481010504
- Assist in requirement study, analysis, design, documentation and co-ordination with users, technical and operation teams
- Develop and maintain application programs
- Prepare test plan, test cases/ scripts, test environments and data to perform testing
- Support UAT and system implementation
- Prepare system and operation documentation
- Provide ongoing user and application support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT profession
- Possess technical knowledge of :
- J2EE development (JSP and Servlet are must, J2EE framework / Tools such as Spring, hibernate as an advantage)
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good team player, positive attitude, innovative, self-initiating, eager to learn and share with other team members, hardworking, able to work under pressure and work independently
- Candidate with higher qualifications and more experience will be considered as Senior Developer
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.