Hutchison Telecommunications (Hong Kong) Limited
As a leading mobile and fixed-line telecommunications operator steering the dynamic development of high speed mobile data and fixed broadband services in Hong Kong, we are now inviting talented candidates to come grow with us.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999264
Employer Ref. JDB_SMCT201609
- Provide application fixes and enhancements for online marketing communication projects
- Support and develop custom web programming and application
- Create usable and attractive front-end interfaces
- Assist in management of web project development in conjunction with internal (Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, IT teams) and external programmers/ appointed vendors
- Evaluate specifications for new web site requirements
- Implement rapid development of third-party CMS solutions
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting and go-live functions on nights and/or weekends as needed
- Degree holder in related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of experience in e-Commerce systems and/or web application programming
- Knowledge of Rich UI and Mobile-Friendly development, raster toolkits in HTML5 is preferred
- Good communication skills and excellent troubleshooting skills, with can-do & results-driven positive attitude
- Willing to learn new web technology platform
We offer competitive salary package and career development opportunity. Free company coach is provided. Interested parties, please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, by clicking “APPLY NOW”.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant post within the Hutchison Group. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available upon written request. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.