We’re vivovii and we’ve set out to harness the web to help people make consistently better decisions and consequently lead a more fulfilling and happy life.
We at vivovii spend our time thinking about how modern technology and evidence-based research can help to assist those who have chosen to undertake a journey of personal growth. Together, with our experts and engaged community, we work to catalyze insightful conversations and personal discoveries.
Our mobile and desktop apps are designed to be approachable, encouraging and inspiring. They exude a quiet confidence and sense of comfort through a clean and simple interface. We want our users to constantly initiate these meaningful discussions and not be deterred by a cumbersome experience. We celebrate when we find new ways to better ourselves and our products. We believe that the best designs ensure that as many decisions as possible are intentional and considered.
We have successful set up and sold two companies and are now working on our third. Our collective experiences include working for top global companies and international powerhouse brands across many industries. We’re now channeling our skills into this disruptive product.
We are a funded and growing start-up. We have formed a team of smart, ambitious, passionate people who believe in what we do. And, we are eager to have like minded individuals be part of our team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999638
We are looking for a Website Developer with a mindset to use code to help people connect, learn, understand and take action. The Developer would be involved with all phases of web development from initial concepts, through design, development, testing and deployment. This requires:
- Proven track record of web development
- Knowledge of responsive design techniques
- Experience utilizing web service architecture on cloud computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with web service protocols, security and data formats (e.g. REST, OAuth, JSON, etc.)
- Knowledge of Relational Database systems such as Postgres, MySQL or similar DBMS
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience required
- Bonus points for knowledge of Python and Django/Flask web frameworks
In this role you will be ideating with the team, developing original usability and design concepts. This position requires a solid understanding of developing high-performance multi-functional applications. We need someone who is a good communicator, team player, innovative thinker all rolled into one.
- You will work closely with the cofounders and designers to challenge the norm by defining, developing and implementing new features
- You work effectively within a cross-functional project team
- You have the ability to see and communicate your ideas
What We Do
- Care deeply about our purpose
- Push our thinking and challenge status quo
- Collaborate constantly and value all contributions
- Foster creative thinking (and experiment with fun and unconventional work environments)
- Incentivize employee growth
- Promote openness and respect
- Nourish a friendly and supportive environment
- Encourage a life outside the office
- Work with the hardware of your choice
- Offer attractive compensation
What We Don’t Do
- Shy away from a challenge
- Care about titles
- Get caught up in red tape
- Play politics
- Expect everyone to conform
You'll need to provide us with a few things
- Your resume emphasizing any pertinent experience you have