Established in 2000, cherrypicks is a home-grown technology startup headquartered in Hong Kong. It is a regional leader in mobile technology and eCommerce specializing in building O2O shopping loyalty communities like SHOPPO and iButtterfly, and applying leading-edge technologies in augmented reality and proximity detection. cherrypicks has won over 100 international and local awards of technology and digital marketing including the United Nation’s World Summit Mobile Award Global Championship 2013 in Abu Dhabi and Winner of Asia-Pacific ICT Award for four years in a roll. The company is also featured as a Harvard Business School case study (#N9-807-106).
Today, cherrypicks is a globally recognized guru in mobile solution innovations highly trusted by numerous long-term, multinational and local corporate clients in banking, insurance, entertainment, catering, retailing, travel, and transportation.
For further details, please visit www.cherrypicks.com
Web Developer – AngularJS & HTML5 (5-day work in Tsim Sha Tsui)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833466
- Design and build efficient high-traffic cloud based applications
- Work closely with design team, QA and system operation teams
- Work collaboratively with application development teammates
- Be innovative and open your mind, you will be developing a lot new awesome ideas for a product app
- Taking ownership of new and existing key initiatives
- Research, test, benchmark and evaluate new technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, computer engineering or equivalent preferred
- At least 2 years experience in HTML5, AngularJS & CSS
- Ruby on Rails, PHP experience is definite advantage
- Willingness and ability to dive in and learn quickly
- Knowledge with TDD, Pair Programming or other development approaches
- Advantage if candidate with E-commerce experience
- With innovative mind-set and think outside the box
- Superior analytical skills and a strong sense of ownership in your work
- Experience working with open source, cloud-based web and mobile platforms
- Comfortable working both alone and in teams of various sizes
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as senior
Value Added Skills (Optional)
- Node.js Development Experience
- Java Web Development Experience
- Memcached/ Redis Development Experience
Other tools we also use:
- JQuery, Bootstrap
Attractive long term career prospect, along with competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
Join us and be part of the award-winning team now!
Interested party, please send your full resume in MS Word with current and expected salary to jobs@cherrypicks. com
Please indicate in the subject line: Apply for Web Developer (Your name).