The Koios Limited
Web Developer - ecommerce platform/ Central/ regional team environment/ Luxury retail
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918866
My client, a leading luxury retail corporation, now looking for a eCommerce Web Developer with 2 or more years of experience.
This position is responsible for maintaining, automating and enhancing current and future websites and other applications.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Partner with our design and marketing team to produce solutions that users demand
- Work closely with our internal team on projects and requests
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Design, develop and test software as part of new product development using leading-edge web technologies.
- Communicate effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Evaluate, design, develop and assist application systems
- Assist in planning of future system needs
- Ensure code is scalable and optimized
- Maintain and manage documentation of changes, problems, investigations, communication
- Guide business decisions from technical perspective such as performance, reliability, scalability and security
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Provide technical leadership and assume overall accountability for a successful implementation
Required Education, Skills, & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent experience
- Experience with Magento programming
- SQL/ PHP/ HTML
APPLY NOW for more info