I.T rides on a unique multi-brand, multi-layer business model that only proves to success: a multi-channel approach that caters specifically to well-defined groups of fashion lovers in targeted regions with distinct multi-brand stores and single-brand shops. Augmenting this diverse mix are respected brands from around the world that I.T licenses, and exclusively developed house brands.
IT, i.t, ete! and double-park are the flagship multi-brand stores, each appealing to contrasting individuals and tastes while retaining the passion that our company is renowned for. I.T shops are the home of sophisticated labels at the forefront of fashion, while i.t is the place for younger shoppers to find the best in fun, edgy casual wear. Fine footwear and accessories feature in the refined spaces of the ete! stores. At double-park, the latest in street wear and the lifestyle that encompasses it are explored in an experimental shopping environment.
Like those who shop at I.T, the team behind the company is energetic, open-minded and appreciates how fashion can form part of a modern lifestyle. Their dynamism and focus have propelled I.T into a major brand, in Hong Kong and in new markets beyond.
To cope with the business expansion of I.T, high calibre candidates are invited to fill the following position:-
Web Developer - Front End (REF : JDB-IT-WD)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784320
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications and all integrated internal systems
- Perform complete testing of web applications – unit and system.
- Work with business users to create templates for rapid page development.
- Engage with stakeholders and participate in discussions for new functionality/feature development
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Responsible for the development of code release and hot fixes.
- Responsible for code merge and code migration across the environment (Release Management)
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
- Contributing to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification)
- Responsible for providing the needed development support to resolve bugs/issues
- Experience working with e-commerce applications with catalog, shopping cart, merchandising and payment handling
- Expertise in object-oriented programming
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions
- Strong documentation skills
- Knowledge in IOS and/or Android development is an advantage
Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your full resume quoting job reference with expected salary to the Human Resources Department, 31/F., Tower A, SouthMark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong or Fax to 2237 6774 or Email to email@example.com
For more information about the Company, please visit the corporate website http://www.ithk.com
All data collected is for recruitment purpose only.