theOrigo is an award-winning digital agency specialising in UX design, development, e-business and search marketing. We are one of the leading web design company in Hong Kong.
Create websites that matters.
We work with great clients, create meaningful project and win renowned awards. Such as:
- HKU SPACE Website - Top 10 Website of the Year (IMA Interactive Media Awards)
- Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts Website - Best of Show (W3 Awards)
- Hong Kong Public Libraries Website - Best .HK Award
- Youth Portal - Best .HK Award
Join the award-winning team. Empower your future.
We're looking for talented individuals that want to do great work in a fun, smart place where people appreciate how good you are. To know more about us and how we work, visit www.theorigo.com
Web Developer / Senior Web Developer / Analyst Programmer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830789
Employer Ref. 160316WP
The ideal candidate should have solid experience in developing database-driven web applications. Must possess good organizational skills, problem solving ability, and interpersonal/communication skills.
- University Degree, Higher Diploma or above in IT/Computer Science or related discipline.
- 1 to 5 years experience in web or mobile development
- Web Programming languages: PHP and/or Java (Experience in MVC framework)
- Database: MySQL and/or Oracle
- You will have advantage if you have experience in E-Commerce, Mobile App and Facebook App development
- 5-day work week
- Performance Bonus
- Travel Allowance
- Medical Insurance
*** Candidates with less experience will be considered as web developer position.
A competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with salary expectation and availability through JobsDB.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
theOrigo is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions are made on the basis of valid job qualifications regardless of race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, physical handicap, or veteran status.