PCCW Limited - now TV
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834404
Employer Ref. CNQ101374164-951
- Monitor strict workflow of multimedia contents
- Research and discover side stories and value add information of archive programs
- Quality control of editorial, audio and video contents
- Initiate new content, conducting interview, reporting and script writing
- Source video providers/bloggers to enrich contents
- Consistently meet production goals in routine schedule
- Liaise with content providers, cooperate with different business units and departments to ensure quality output with strict timeline
- Write attractive program description, program highlight, promotion message
- Drive user engagement on social media
- Degree holder in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology, Journalism, Communications or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in web editorial or related field
- Experience in media writing (print, wed, app or promotion channels)
- Knowledge of video production and video editing will be an advantage
- Relevant experience in digital industry will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Excellent Chinese writing skills
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, an exciting work environment and excellent career development opportunities. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, quoting the reference number, stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by:
Post : 20/F, Telecom House, 3 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Email : email@example.com
Fax : (852) 2827 8322
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PCCW Limited - now TV
About PCCW Limited - now TV
About now TV
now TV is one of the world's largest commercial deployments of IPTV and Hong Kong's largest pay-TV provider. It is delivered by PCCW Media Limited, the multimedia and entertainment subsidiary of PCCW Limited. PCCW also holds interests in telecommunications, IT solutions, property development and investment, and other businesses.
now TV offers the widest range of local and international content on its platform in Hong Kong. Its quality self-produced content includes two news channels and a diverse line up of entertainment and infotainment programmes. This is complemented by the best of Asian and international content and brands across news, entertainment, information and sports genres including the exclusive Barclays Premier League.
now TV’s premium content can be accessed through linear TV channels, on-demand and via OTT companion apps while on the move. now TV can also be enjoyed on the eye devices provided by HKT, the telecommunications business of PCCW.
To learn more about now TV, please visit http://nowtv.now.com/.