The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong's external trade, seeks high calibre candidates to join our Publications & E-Commerce Department. The department is responsible for publishing product magazines and the development, operation and promotion of HKTDC's online marketplace hktdc.com.
hktdc.com is a trusted online platform connecting 120,000 credible suppliers verified by renowned authentication companies. hktdc.com attracts 1,000,000 worldwide buyers to source products and services provided by Hong Kong, Asian and Chinese manufacturers & suppliers.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836747
Employer Ref. 318/WE/PEC/HKTDC
Ref No.: 318/WE/PEC/HKTDC
- Write/edit the company and product information for display on hktdc.com
- Editors are required to contact the companies for more information where necessary
- University degree in English, Translation, Language Studies, Communications or related disciplines
- Good command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Experience in English language publications/web content editing is preferable
- Grade C or above in HKCEE English Language (Syllabus B) or HKAL Use of English or level 5 or above in HKDSE English Language
- English typing speed at 50wpm or above
- Familiar with MS Office applications
- Scrupulous about detailed work
- Organised and self-motivated
- Able to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Working location: Tseung Kwan O
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website at http://www.hktdc.com/careers.html on or before 9 November 2016. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed after six months.