Web Frontend Engineer
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004914893
- Make our web app become mobile responsive.
- Work closely with product and backend engineer teams
- Be an independent and versatile hacker, with the ability to pick up different languages
- Give back to the developer community (through blog, open source, stack overflow, github)
- Work as Agile SCRUM software development methodology
- Experience in Bootstrap, ExpressJS, CSS (sass, less, stylus), jQuery, Jade is must
- Experience in Photoshop / Illustrator is a plus
- Should be aware of short comings in different browsers
- We are problem-solvers. Every day presents a new challenge - we keep asking why to find the root problem and explore new solutions.
- We are life-long learners. From our code to our personal growth we make constant incremental improvement.
- We are decision makers. We don’t simply give out 10 options for supervisors to decide. We find the best solution and execute from end to end.
Why join AfterShip?
- We are profit making and have over 100,000 users worldwide.
- Our product is used by top online retailers and marketplaces like Etsy, Wish, Groupon and more!
- We’ve raised US$1M from IDG (series A) in 2014.
- Multicultural team of 35+ people from over 10 nationalities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AfterShip Ltd.
About AfterShip Ltd.