Web & Graphic Designer
R.F.E. Asia Pacific Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830871
Reporting to: Managing Director- Asia Pacific & Marketing Director UK
This is a brilliant opportunity for you to develop your career within a leading fitness equipment company.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Web & Graphic Designer to join our growing HKG team to provide marketing support to both China and other Asia Pacific markets.
You’ll need to be able to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects at once while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. It’s important that you have a genuine interest in fitness and sports and possess the ability to communicate passionately about your subject matter. You will need to be confident with Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator and have good typography and layout skills.
Equally important is your fit within the team. Just like us, you’ll be passionate, creative, determined and will want to actively contribute to the working environment. You will be confident communicating across departments as well as with our consumers, and get excited about promoting the features of our products along with attributed benefits of using them.
The Role Itself
You will be responsible for providing marketing support to the Asia Pacific business. The successful candidate will work closely with the central marketing team, China office and Asia Pacific Distributors to assist in the creation and delivery of marketing communication, and ensure all marketing content is tailored for the relevant local market.
- Design, artwork and edit content to suit market requirements. Examples include design and develop websites, landing page, web banner, packaging, in-store, online and catalogues
- Handle online artwork adaption for China and APAC
- Work with the Office Manager to monitor Distributors Marketing budgets and schedule work accordingly.
- Understand both the Reebok and adidas tone of voice and communicate as the brands accordingly and within the respective guidelines.
- Provide good quality retouching of images and photography ensuring only approved advertising layouts are used throughout the region.
- Proof read existing copy to ensure accuracy and correctness
- Ensure trade customers are effectively selling the products with accurate and effective web content
- Possess the ability to effectively understand and translate English marketing communication and tailor it for China.
- Co-ordinate with UK marketing on building local language websites throughout APAC.
- Work with the China office and distributors to ensure that all on-line content used on third party websites is approved and accurate.
- Provide support for internal and external sales and marketing events and Trade Shows as required
- Work with distributors on local promotions
- Co-ordinate with UK marketing on in-store shop-in-shop designs and the implementation of these.
- Keep distributors up to date with Reebok and Adidas social media and marketing newsletters provided by the UK.
- MonitorPR activity in local markets.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- You will need to be confident with Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator and have good typography and layout skills.
- 5 years experience in a Marketing role
- Experience of dealing with marketing coordination in International markets
- Proactive, positive and constructive.
- Good communication and organization skills
- Creatively minded
- A passion for sports and fitness
- Bachelor Degree or above
Your Next Move
If you think you’ve got what it takes and want to impress us then send in your CV, a covering letter detailing salary expectation, your portfolio of work, and any other information that will put you top of our wish list.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to R.F.E. Asia Pacific Limited
About R.F.E. Asia Pacific Limited
A Bit About Us
We are RFE International, a global fitness company specializing in the design, manufacture, marketing and sales of a comprehensive range of fitness and sports equipment to both the commercial and home markets.
Our product lines are developed and marketed under some of the top brands within the fitness industry including adidas and Reebok.
For more background on the company please refer to our websites at: