Owned by UBM plc listed on the London Stock Exchange, UBM Asia is Asia's leading exhibition organiser and the biggest commercial organiser in mainland China, India and Malaysia. Established with its headquarters in Hong Kong and subsidiary companies across Asia and in the US, UBM Asia has a strong global network of 30 offices and 1,300 staff in 24 major cities. We operate in 20 market sectors with 230 exhibitions and conferences, 21 trade publications, 18 online products for over 2,000,000 quality exhibitors, visitors, conference delegates, advertisers and subscribers from all over the world.
Web/ Graphic Designer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834950
- Create online and offline materials for Exhibition and Publishing projects
- Design and develop websites, landing page, EDM and web banners
- Design of magazines, directories and promotional materials including print advertisements, brochure, leaflet, poster and outdoor advertising
- Diploma or above in Web/ Multimedia/ Graphic Design or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the web and graphic design field
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Knowledge in video editing
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player with strong creativity, pro-activeness and self-motivation
Excellent compensation package will be offered to the right candidate. Please send detailed resume stating expected salary, available starting date and day-time contact to us. Candidates not notified within one month should consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected is solely for recruitment purposes and will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 6 months.