Sing Tao Management Services Limited
SING TAO NEWS CORPORATION LIMITED is a global media corporation with businesses focusing on Media Ownership & Services. Our reputed publications include Sing Tao Daily, The Standard, East Week, and many others. Our businesses cover Hong Kong, the PRC, the U.S.A., Canada, Europe and Australia. To cope with our rapid expansion, we are URGENTLY looking for high calibre professional to join our dynamic team.
Web Information Assistant (Oh! 爸 媽 Ohpama.com)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998659
Employer Ref. JDB170024
- Undertake and coordinate the website development, enhancement and maintenance work
- Work closely with internal teams to perform daily operation of the website
- Monitor and manage the website to ensure the page runs normally and keep up-to-date
- Continuous review, improve and enhance the quality of web properties and optimize the user-friendliness and SEO performance of the website
- Troubleshoot technical and performance issues
- Provide technical support for clients and internal teams
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned by management
- Higher Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree with 1 year working experience
- Knowledge and skills for graphic design for websites/online materials and photo editing by using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator will be an advantage
- Highly organized and have strong attention to details
- With strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, work independently and prioritize jobs
(Candidate with less experience or qualification will be considered for the post of Assistant Web Management Officer)
Interested parties please click “Apply Now" to submit your complete resume with compensation history, expected salary and REFERENCE NUMBER or by post to Human Resources Department, 18/F, Sing Tao News Corporation Building, 3 Tung Wong Road, Shaukeiwan, Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicant who is not invited for an interview within 6 weeks may consider their application not successful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.