theOrigo is an award-winning digital agency specialising in UX design, development, e-business and search marketing. We are one of the leading web design company in Hong Kong.
Create websites that matters.
We work with great clients, create meaningful project and win renowned awards. Such as:
- HKU SPACE Website - Top 10 Website of the Year (IMA Interactive Media Awards)
- Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts Website - Best of Show (W3 Awards)
- Hong Kong Public Libraries Website - Best .HK Award
- Youth Portal - Best .HK Award
Join the award-winning team. Empower your future.
We're looking for talented individuals that want to do great work in a fun, smart place where people appreciate how good you are. To know more about us and how we work, visit www.theorigo.com
Web / UX Designer / Senior Web Designer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830788
Employer Ref. 150507ADSD
We're looking for a web designer to work within a high-calibre team of designers, developers and strategists to create top-notch Web sites for our clients. Determination to excel in your chosen field of web development and design, you will have the ability to interact with customers, showing flare for creativity and out of the box thinking that generates practical design solutions based on client need.
- Design-related degree / certification.
- Outstanding experience in web design / mobile app design with a demonstrated portfolio
- Conceptual thinking in both visual and interactive visual and interactive
- Strong communication skills to interface with clients and internal project team
- Knowledge of relevant industry tools specifically Photoshop, Illustrator & Dreamweaver
- 5-day work week
- Performance Bonus
- Travel Allowance
- Medical Insurance
A competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
theOrigo is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions are made on the basis of valid job qualifications regardless of race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, physical handicap, or veteran status.