Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Wholesale Manager - Watch & Jewelry Retailer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917646
Employer Ref. 91M0078908
Our client is one of the largest watch and jewelry retailer in the world. Due to their expansion, they are now hiring a Wholesale Manager to look after the business in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Oversee all wholesales activities in Hong Kong and Macau Region to maintain high standard of quality services
- Formulate brand strategies and sales incentives to achieve company target as well as business objectives
- Plan and implement business development strategies for expansion and development of new sales channels/partners
- Maintain and further develop a strong relationship with Retailers and Wholesale clients
- Provide account service including product training, POS requests, and after-sales service handling
- Perform sales analysis and market intelligence for management review
- Ensure the wholesales operations align with the company's overall goal and the pricing and discount policy are strictly enforced to Retailer
- Degree holder with minimum 8 years' of commercial activities, preferably experience in luxury watch and jewelry brands
- Strategic thinker, able to set long term development goals with solid business acumen
- Good analytical, organization and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Presentable, highly-motivated, adaptable and self-starter
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
- Excellent in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in computer literacy
Please apply through the link or contact Natalie Wong on +852 2232 3439.