GoHome.com.hk is Hong Kong’s No. 1 online property platform, with a market-leading presence among HK property buyers and real estate professionals. Established in Hong Kong in 1999, GoHome.com.hk focuses on providing value-added property searches, as well as home & living related information and services. It has built a strong and sustainable business backed by unmatched Hong Kong local intelligence. The website outperforms other local real estate portals with the highest traffic, user and listing figures, making the most effective online advertising platform for local real estate and living sectors. GoHome.com.hk was named Marketing Magazine’s “Property Portal of the Year” in 2011 and 2012. The leading property platform is part of the iProperty Group which owns Asia’s no. 1 network of property websites under the iProperty.com umbrella brand.
About iProperty Group
iProperty Group owns Asia’s No. 1 network of property websites under the iProperty.com umbrella brand. The Company is focused on developing and operating Internet-based real estate portals with other complementary offerings in Asian markets. It currently operates consumer and business online property portals in the markets of Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macau, Indonesia, India and the Philippines. With further expansion planned, IPGA is continuously working to capitalize on its market-leading positions and the rapidly growing online property advertising market throughout the region.
We are inviting high caliber candidates to join our dynamic and rapidly growing company for an exciting career. Be part of our winning team and revolutionize the way real estate is bought and sold in Hong Kong!
Wholesales Sales & Marketing Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922018
- Report to the Senior Manager- Wholesales in Australia, to be the connecting point between Australian Premium Sales Group team and in-Country events team to ensure best possible outcomes at expos and private events.
- Design, plan and deliver media schedules alongside in-country DCMs
- Optimise customer digital campaigns to ensure maximum ROI
- Report on performance of initiatives back to key stakeholders in Australia
- Manage campaign assets: working with Australia Creative Services team
- Work on education program for Agents across Hong Kong and China
- Book required assets/locations for private events
- Host Expo booths in-country (lead capture for campaigns)
- Handle Invoicing, cost and administrative requirements
- Enhance Property Platform product knowledge and support
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Advertising, Communication or Marketing is preferable
- Minimum 3 years Sales experience in dynamic, digital, customer servicing, marketing
- Background in property, media sales or digital marketing is an advantage
- Adequate knowledge in Digital Media and Digital Marketing is preferable
- A global thinker who excels at planning, developing and executing original ideas
- Great with numbers and campaign analytics
- Experience in managing ROI is preferred
- Experience in negotiating partnership deal
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skill and able to work under pressure
- High proficiency in English and Chinese is essential; proficiency in Mandarin is an asset