jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922363
Our client, a leading global Tier-1 bank, is currently looking for a Windows Systems Engineer to join their global infrastructure team. The selected candidate would be part of their team with large responsibilities across the banking infrastructure. Great potential and remuneration.
- Manage Windows Server and Enterprise Desktop environment across administration and support.
- Responsible for Windows Systems administration including installation, configurations, migrations, patching, upgrades and deployment ,etc.
- Responsible for technical solutions on hardware, system and security for business and infrastructure projects.
- Work with the vendors on project and installations.
- Coach junior engineer team on technical tasks and support.
- At least 7 years of Windows System support and administration experience.
- Sounds knowledge and experience on Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012.
- Experience with IIS, Citrix, VMware and SQL Server is highly preferable.
- Experience with Firmware management.
- Candidate with scripting experience using PowerShell or Java automating system admin tasks is highly preferable.
- Knowledge of Middleware in Oracle Weblogic.
- Knowledge and Experience in managing patching, migration, upgrade, installation and configurations with a large enterprise environment.
- MCSE Certifications.
- Communications skills in Cantonese.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at resume(at)pinpointasia(dot)com and put Windows Systems Engineer – Leading Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pinpoint Asia Limited
About Pinpoint Asia Limited
Pinpoint Asia is the leading specialist Financial IT recruitment firm in the Asia Pacific region.
We have carefully and strategically grown our client base to cover a number of the world's top financial institutions including some of the most renowned names on Wall Street.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our select clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
To get ahead, contact us at www.pinpointasia.com