JOS is a systems integrator, solutions provider and technology consultancy based in Asia.
With 12 offices across China, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore and Malaysia, we combine local knowledge with an international outlook.
Our expertise in technology and infrastructure is more than 60 years in the making. Today, JOS prides itself on its expertise in enterprise IT solutions, helping customers to take advantage of the latest technologies such as cloud, big data and mobility solutions.
Thanks to the support and commitment of our customers, partners and staff it has been a journey characterised by sustained growth and success. We have transformed our people, processes and solutions to adapt to evolving technologies and a changing market landscape.
WINTEL SERVER CONSULTANT
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833564
Employer Ref. 10303616C
- Provide IT Technical support and deliver IT services to customers;
- Perform assigned IT improvement work of projects;
- Monitor and analyze customer IT infrastructure, work out potential solutions that are most appropriate in a timely and quality manner;
- Follow IT operations best practices in Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management.
- University graduate with over 3-4 years in relevant IT infrastructure roles;
- Experience in supporting and servicing enterprise infrastructure environment;
- Experience in support of Microsoft-based products such as Windows Servers Operating System, Active Directory, Exchange, Sharepoint, Cluster, MS System Center, etc;
- Knowledge in virtualization technology such as VMware and Hyper-V, and backup technology such as Veeam, Commvault and Symantec is preferred
- Knowledge in Linux OS and networking devices is an advantage
- Experience organizing projects and reporting on status as well as driving issues to resolution
- Customer service oriented and self-motivated with good communication skills.
- ITIL Foundation/MCSE/CCNA certified
For a confidential discussion to find out more, please call Vanice Leung 2880 6224.
Explore more about our new initiatives; please visit our website at www.jos.com.
To apply, please send your full resume together with salary details, quoting the job reference number (10303616C) to us via JobsDB or fax to 2811 2469 or by mail to the address below:
Jardine OneSolution (HK) Limited
19th Floor, Tower One
Millenium City 1
388 Kwun Tong Road
Kowloon, Hong Kong
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for consideration in relation to the relevant post within the company.
All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within two years. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 3 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.