AIA International Limited
Winter Internship 2016 (Welcome IANG students to Apply)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917687
If you are:
- Year 3 or 4 Undergraduates/ Fresh Graduates
- With high levels of energy and enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced and productive environment.
- Mature, self-motivated and independent
- Open minded, have intellectual ability and knowledge of world affairs.
- With strong analytical, numerical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English is a must. Mandarin (Putonghua) speaking would be an advantage.
- IANG Holders are also welcome
- Provide on-job training, Company event, project and presentation competition and Department visit.
- Allow you to experience the real work setting ensuring that you gain a well-rounded experience of our operations.
- Comprehensive training on different aspects including, sales and marketing skills, market analysis, etc.
- Provide independent financial advices including financial planning, wealth management, fund investment etc.
- Mentorship with our industry renowned and well recognized leaders will be assigned to candidates in assisting, providing feedbacks and advices with real life cases sharing
- Certificate will be rewarded upon completion of internship program.
- Working in Causeway Bay
Interested parties, please send resume by using Apply Now
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. AIA reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of package offered.