Work Supervisor (Ref: WS/KS/2016)
Kum Shing Group
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998458
Employer Ref. WS/KS/2016
- Conduct daily site inspection;
- Direct supervise site works;
- Comply with all permit conditions and acquire all statutory documents before work commencement;
- Monitor site safety, work quality and performance to ensure meeting SHEQ standard of client and other regulatory authorities;
- Ensure smooth operation with subcontractors, vendors, clients and other related parties;
- Prepare and update project files, drawings and relevant documentation.
- Form 5 or above;
- Certificate or above in Electrical Engineering;
- 2 years of relevant working experience is preferred;
- Holder of valid green card and Construction Workers Registration Card;
- With driving license (Class 1 and 2) is preferred;
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Chinese word processing and AutoCAD;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer successful candidates a remuneration package, comprehensive benefit package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume in details with last/current and expected salary via e-mail: ｈｒ＠ｋｕｍｓｈｉｎｇ.ｃｏｍ.ｈｋor by clicking “Apply Now”.
***Please quote reference no. in the application***
Please visit our website www.kumshing.com.hk for more details
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kum Shing Group
About Kum Shing Group
Kum Shing Group has been providing safe and quality engineering services to our clients in power, utilities and transportation sector for more than 50 years. Our management and a family of nearly 3,000 members have helped the business group to build an excellent brand characterized by reliability and professionalism. Being the first gold award winner of the HKMA Quality Award from the construction industry, Kum Shing is committed to provide equal opportunities and a challenging but friendly working environment to all employees. In addition to the continuous investment in people, we actively encourage and support employees to achieve work-life balance. Welcome to join us and create a bright future for yourself.