jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993392
Employer Ref. HK117083
Our client is a leading international law firm with operations globally. They are now looking for a Working Capital Manager due to their continued expansion throughout the region.
Reporting into the Finance Manager the your responsibilities will include:
- Regular meetings and material/financial partner/practice group head to review outstanding debt/WIP and agreed to specific plans of action to reduce the debt per person per day and WIP locking head
- In order to achieve the region's monthly and annual collection target
- Monitor and review each WIP's partners, continue to promote timely billing.
- Coordination of all Asian beneficiary (5 FTE, including 4 collection unit reporting directly to the role), to ensure timely and accurate issuance of all bills
- Prepare and manage key performance indicators for bills, debts and WIP regional monthly reports
- Ensure client money legislative authority by law society
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- At least 8 years of experience in a challenging debt collection industry
- At least three years in a supervisory/managerial role leading a sizeable team
- Previous experience within a law firm would be a huge plus
- Sound knowledge of credit control and collection tactics and processes work.
- Quick learning of new financial systems and strong Excel skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Very attractive package
- Career growth opportunities
- Large Job Scope
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Rahul Punjwani at +852 2919 6208 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK117083. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.