Clifford & Henley Limited
X-border Trucking Product Manager, Greater China - MNC 3PL - Excellent Remuneration
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920814
Our client is a famous EU based MNC 3PL with broad footprint around the world. In her Greater China team, she is looking for a talent to build up her cross-border trucking product not only for the China-HKG trucking but the China/HKG-South East Asia (Indo-China trucking) and to further grow the product by planning and driving the business activities leveraging the sales resources of the company within the Greater China region
- To co-ordinate with internal and external clients in order to meet their requirements in terms of Transportation Requisitions and Transportation Performance.
- To co-ordinate with sub-contractors in order to ensure that the internal and external clients’ requirements are fulfilled.
- Ensures effective communications with internal and external clients, co-workers, supervisors, other work functions and other departments.
- Report any issues found during the operations to their Manager/BM/MD and recommendation in timely basis to Manager to find out the best solutions to minimize the risks.
- Ensure operation of cross border service to follow Standard Operation Procedure and work instruction to meet customers' requirements
- Create appropriate SOP in order to ensure all CBT shipments will be well arranged from origin to destination
- Recommend and implement preventive plan and corrective action on any problem or customers' complaint
- Coordinate with sub-contractors to minimize expense and increase profitability
- Coordinate with overseas office/agent to driving sale of CBT service, develop appropriate SOP and any requirements to secure new business
- Develop and maintain regular service or problem review with customers to enhance current and future business
- Work with sale team to provide necessary details, costing and SOP to enable sale team to offer competitive rate and service to increase volume of current and new business
- Record and analyze CBT volume, income and profit in order to generate proposal to increase volume and profit with cost management
- Record and conduct cross border operation review meeting with operation team to develop and improve service level to meet or exceed customers' demand
- Lead and develop new potential routes in CBT service to expand business in cross border trucking markets
- Performs special projects and all other assignments, especially associated with the further growth of cross border products and markets.
- Conduct meeting for operation review with sub-contractors to follow standard operating procedure to increase service level
- Support and fulfill operation team when required
- To take up additional assignments/tasks as required to meet with the Company needs
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Logistics & Supply Chain preferably
- Minimum 8 years working experience in Cross Border service function
- Sound knowledge in air and ocean freight forwarding is a definite advantage
- Computer basic knowledge, MS Office
- Understand the special processes, customs regulations and requirements of logistics in Cross Border industry
- Knowledge in contract logistics and supply chain solutions
- Fluent English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), both written and spoken
- Proven record of own business development with multinationals
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-starter and independent - with minimal guidance
- Leadership & Negotation skills
- Sales oriented
- Willingness and ability to travel
All information collected is for recruitment purpose ONLY