Manulife (International) Limited
Young Star Management Program **Fast Track to be a young Manager**
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918438
Employer Ref. Young Star2016
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 12 months career development programme
- Intensive training on financial knowledge will be given during first phase of programme
- Job attachments to build your professionalism and presentation skills
- Guidance from experienced mentors to provide a better development for new Trainee
- Outstanding Trainees will be promoted to Manager grade, responsible for managing teams and providing services to our customers.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Graduates of university degree preferred
- F5 and above with 2 years working experience will also be considered
- Smart, Mature, Independent, Outgoing, and Good attitude
- Must be HKID cardholder or valid document to work in Hong Kong
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese. Putonghua is an advantage.
- Competitive Recruitment Package: Monthly allowance + attractive commission + monthly bonus
- Year-end bonus
- 5 days work + Bank holidays + 20 days annual leave
- Comprehensive and continuous professional training program
- Overseas trips and conferences
Interested parties, please email your resume to email@example.com or contact our Recruitment Manager, Mr Woo at 6297 3678.
All personal information received will be used for recruitment purposes only.