- participate in & coordinate the research projects
- research on organic farming
- biodiversity and indigenous resource management
- Provide administrative suppport to project
- Assist in liaising with companies, suppliers etc.
- Assist in project delivery and promotion
- to participate in research projects
- a Bachelor’s degree in environmental science
- at least three years of work experience
- handling certification applications & renewal case
- promotional or educational projects
- a university degree in agriculture
- executing different environmental programmes
- conducting carbon audit
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.