- Prepare Purchase Orders to suppliers,
- Import/export shipment arrangements,
- Arrange freight forwarders for goods delivery
- Hands-on exp. in Air & Sea Freight Operations
- Good knowledge of Transport Management Systems
- Provide operational support & trainings to users
- Import / Export shipment
- Higher diploma or above in Logistics
- Knowledge in handling garment / textile
- Good knowledge of TTRS and Tradelink Declaration
- Well organized, conscientious and meticulous
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Regional exposures with focus in Japan preferred
- In house experience is essential
- Travel is required
- HD in logistic or related discipline.
- Full set of I/E shipping and L/C docs.
- Min. 5 yrs exp in shpping or logistic fleld.
- Min 3-5 years oin Freight Forwarding Industry
- Independent, well-organized and detail-minded
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.