- Deliver trainings independently in HK and PRC
- A min. of 4 yrs’ work exp. in training field
- 13th mth pay, meal and transport allowance
- Identify and review training needs in airport loun
- 8+ years’ post-qualification work experience
- Train and manage the team of internal trainers
- Develop Airport Management related curriculum
- Establish new policies for the Aviation Academy
- Conduct periodic trainings and briefings
- Formulate training and development strategies;
- Plan, design and execute onboarding support;
- At least 4 years relevant working experience.
- Drive the corporate cultural enhancement programme
- Compile succession planning materials
- Administer Development Center
- Develop internal communications strategy;
- Conceptualize, plan and execute staff/ CSR events;
- Support new staff orientation.
- Manage and monitor cabin crew training;
- Manage crew performance;
- Maintain Cabin Crew Services Manual.
- Form 7
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in airport operations
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.