提醒同事回覆電郵，較常見會用到“kind reminder”或 “friendly reminder”，例如 “Kindly be reminded to submit your sales report today.”。如果已經催完又催，「溫馨提示」已發過好幾次，又或者情況嚴峻，希望對方真的盡快回覆電郵，又可以怎樣寫呢？
- Just checking that the XXX I sent you on 23 July is okay. I have to [do something] with your feedback before I can [do something else].
- I was wondering if you have had a chance to look at the e-mail below yet. Our customer enquired about it earlier this week.
- Have you had time to look into this? Can you let me know when you will be able to do it?
- This is with regards to the XXX email sent 23 July. We have still not received a response from you. Please send us the desired data by Monday.
- Please let us know if you require any assistance from our end.
I’m just emailing to check you got the XXX Report I sent you last week. I need to complete the report by Friday and I can’t do that until I receive your feedback. Can you please tell me when you’ll be able to look at it for me?
You can also reach me at 1234 5678 should you need any help.
此文章由jobsDB HK撰寫 / 編輯。如欲刊登於其他網站或刊物，請電郵至[email protected]與我們聯絡。如有發現侵犯版權，jobsDB保留採取法律行動的權利。