Do you know many employers have been using our Talent Search function to look for suitable candidates? Don’t miss out on the advantages of jobsDB profile to land a great job. Just follow the steps below to catch your next employer’s eyes!
Here are some tips to help you create an attractive profile:
- In the box of “Roles and Responsibilities”, use point form to list out your job duties, skills used and achievements
- Include more keywords of job descriptions and required skills, so as to increase your chance to be searched
- Use strong verbs like “achieved”, “organised”, “managed” and “resolved”
- Quantify your accomplishments and responsibilities whenever possible
- Limit to the three or four most important points for each job
Become a jobsDB member now and create your very own jobsDB profile
on your desktop or jobsDB’s mobile app.
Here’s your chance to be seen easily and explore more job opportunities.