The latest jobsDB Hiring Index reports that although half of the surveyed employers think that the employment market will be less active in 2012, 63% of employers still plan to hire in Q1 2012. It also reveals that 30% of employers conduct background search through the internet and social media during the hiring process.
Covering 125 corporations in Hong Kong, the survey provides the following useful information for HR planning:
- HR hiring plan in the coming three months
- Employers’ expectation on the employment market in 2012
- Procedures for candidate selection
- Selection criteria for junior and senior positions
- Candidate background search