Position Summary- Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executives are required by companies with online presence to promote their business using digital space by engaging audience via Emails, social media, Blogs, and Search Engine Optimisation etc. The job involves developing and executing digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital Marketing Executives are responsible to manage Web, Search Engine Optimisation(SEO)/ Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Optimization (SMO), Emails, and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising campaigns. They maintain the organisation’s social media presence as well as measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns. Their role requires them to stay up-to-date with latest marketing trends, tools, and strategies.
Tips To Write CV For The Position of Digital Marketing Executive
Below are some tips for writing a CV of Digital Marketing Executive
- Focus on your most relevant skills and experience in the summary statement at the beginning of your CV to grab the attention of the recruiter. Include your years of experience, key skills and one or two relevant quantified achievements.
A tech-savvy and energetic digital marketing executive with 5 years of work experience and in-depth understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices. Possess sound knowledge of web analytics tools with expertise in creative content writing and SEO/SEM. launched optimized online advertisements resulting in 30% increase in visitors in one week.
Emphasize on essential points in Work Experience
- Do your research about the hiring organization and customize your CV in line with the position you are applying for. Ensure that you use the keywords from the job description and effectively communicate the value you bring to the organisation to show recruiters that you are the perfect match for the role.
- Focus on your achievements in current and previous roles. Highlight how well you have planned and executed digital marketing campaigns to establish and manage the online presence of your organization. You may also share hyperlinks to your articles, presentations, blogs, and white papers etc. to show your expertise in content creation.
- Include experience if you have managed, led, or worked in collaboration with internal teams and vendors to launch campaigns within deadline and budget. Give situations when you brainstormed new ideas and came up with creative growth strategies. Share numeric data to validate your statements. For Example- Generated 2500 high-quality leads using creative techniques and multiple digital platforms.
- Bring recruiter’s attention towards your ability to produce/upload informative and engaging content and videos, as well as to evaluate customer experience across multiple networks including the company’s website, blogs, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter etc.
PQ Retail, Hong Kong
Digital Marketing Executive, September, 2015 – April, 2019
XY Industries, Hong Kong
Digital Marketing Executive, August, 2014 – September, 2015
AB Technologies, Hong Kong
Marketing Intern, April, 2014 – July, 2014
- Key skills required for this role are good organisational skills, excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills, teamwork, ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, creativity, analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Proficiency in MS Office along with hands on experience in SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, CRM software, and Photoshop will be useful.
Proficient in MS Office, Adobe InDesign, and Photoshop
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital technology, or a related field is required for the role of Digital Marketing Executive.
Bachelor of Arts (Hons), Marketing and Management
The University of Hong Kong
CV Sample for Digital Marketing Executive: