The survey collected salary and bonus information from over 2,000 Hong Kong employees in March 2018. According to the findings, 71% of respondents received a pay rise in 2018 and the average salary adjustment was 5.7%, which is the highest increment for the past 3 years. The average bonus size they received was 1.6 months.
To discover the most attractive employers in the region and their most admired attributes in the public’s perception, the Top 10 Companies Survey was conducted in seven countries across Asia Pacific region. This year, Google, MTR and Apple are among the most admired employers in Hong Kong. The survey also revealed that the primary concerns of employees in different age…
The 2018 Job Outlook & Salary Survey conducted by SEEK Asia took a look at 7 important job market trends in Southeast Asia and how recruiters could better prepare themselves for the remaining year.
The jobsDB Hiring, Compensation & Benefits Report 2018 showed that almost 70% of employees were predicted to receive a pay rise, and the average salary rise of these people would be 3.3%. Besides, the average predicted performance bonus in 2018 would be 1.46 months of basic salary.
According to the Job Happiness Survey 2017, the regional average happiness score was higher compared to 2016. Hong Kong ranked the second lowest for happiness countries in the region. Up to a quarter of Hong Kong employees had no hope in their employers, and wanted to quit and got new jobs to achieve greater happiness in the next six months.
The research revealed that 74% of the employers are planning a pay rise in 2017. The size of the pay rises varies significantly from company to company and sector to sector. Just over a third of employees will receive an increase of between 4.1- 5%.
- Job Seeker Salary Report 2017
- Job Promotion 2017
- Job Seeker Salary Report 2016
- Compensation & Benefits Survey Report 2016
- Top 10 companies report 2016
- Job Happiness Report 2016
- Job Seeker Salary Report 2015
- Compensation & Benefits Survey Report 2015
- Job Seeker Salary Report 2014
- Compensation & Benefits Survey Report 2014
- Job Seeker Salary Report 2013
- Compensation & Benefits Survey Report 2013
- Compensation & Benefits Survey Report 2012
- Job Seeker Salary Report 2012
- Compensation & Benefits Survey Report 2011
- Job Seeker Salary Report 2011
- Job Seeker Salary Report 2010
- Compensation & Benefits Survey Report 2010