Mobile: 9323 5678
Email: [email protected]
A human resources management graduate seeks challenging opportunities in staff recruitment, employee relations and internal programme development.
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT (PART-TIME), ABC ENTERPRISES CO. LTD.
Jan 2017 – Present
- Assisting in all stages of recruitment procedures, from responding to enquiries, arranging interviews, completing job offer administration duties and supporting staff induction.
- Updating records such as annual leaves, sick leaves and overtime hours.
- Providing clerical and administrative support to human resources executives.
HUMAN RESOURCES INTERN, CDE GROUP (HK) LTD.
May – Sep, 2016
- Supporting general administration and answering the phone in the Human Resources Department.
- Maintaining files and electronic records of staff members confidentially.
- Preparing a variety of human resources and management reports and documents.
- Hands-on experience in planning and running effective recruitment processes.
- Keeping abreast of changes in HR policies and procedures.
- Well-versed in employee relations and labour legislation.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Accurate, timely, confidential and efficient record-keeping.
THE LMN UNIVERSITY, 2014 – 2017Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Human Resources Management
ELITE BUSINESS INSTITUTE, 2012 – 2014Associate Degree in Business Administration
- Chairman, The Chess Society (2015-2016) of The LMN University
- Editor-in-Chief, School Newspaper (2012-2013) of STU Secondary School
- Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint), web page design
- Language Acquisition
- Written – Chinese and English (excellent)
- Spoken – Cantonese, English and Putonghua (fluent)