Mobile: 9323 5678
Email: [email protected]
An accomplished candidate with extensive knowledge of financial accounting aspires to seek an entry level accounting position that makes use of professional qualifications.
ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT (PART-TIME), MNO BUSINESS ASSOCIATES INC.
Dec 2016 – Present
- Responsible for journal entries on a monthly basis.
- Assisting in planning and analyzing financial input.
- Handling the tasks of processing returns and exchanges.
- Drawing up monthly sales reports.
ACCOUNTING INTERN, XYZ CAFE GROUP HONG KONG
May – Aug, 2016
- Reviewing and revising accounting entries.
- Performing general ledger accounting.
- Assisting with accounts payable and receivable.
- In-depth knowledge of taxation, financial management, financial and cost accounting.
- A practical understanding of how to apply accounting and business knowledge.
- Capable of writing financial business reports.
- Hands-on skills in accounts payable and receivable, budgets, forecasting and payroll.
THE ABC UNIVERSITY, 2014 – 2017Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Accounting
Student member of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Computer Knowledge
- Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Accounting Software – MYOB accounting, DacEasy accounting
- Language Acquisition
- Written – Chinese and English (excellent)
- Spoken – Cantonese, English and Putonghua (fluent)