jobsDB ref: JHK100003005565705
SEEK is a diverse group of companies that have a unified purpose: to help people live more fulfilling and productive working lives and help organizations succeed. With a presence that spans over 17 countries, the group encompasses a strong portfolio in employment, education and volunteer businesses.
In SEEK Asia (Jobstreet, JobsDB), our purpose is to improve lives through better careers. We use our unique data to provide the most relevant connections for candidates and hirers. Ability to deliver notifications at the right time through the right channel helps us connect candidates to the right jobs and hirers to find the right candidates.
The role reports to Country Manager in Hong Kong. Key responsibility is to maximize sales executive and tele-sales effectiveness by determining and tackling training needs, implementing programs that drives performances, and develop a culture of continuous improvement, sharing best practices and expert business knowledge that lead to success.
- Identify training and development needs, design and develop various training programs for achieving highest level of business targets
- Ensure all sales executives, tele-sales and customer support team members receive appropriate training in an effective and efficient manner
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs for continuous improvement
- Implement regional training program, when need
- Conduct training programs such as building customer relationship technique, understand client needs, product knowledge, solution selling skill, etc.
- Monitor all training record in a high level standard
- Develop and update training materials, manuals, guides and product Q&A’s and communicated effectively
- Assist in training budget preparation and controlling
- Prepare monthly reports to Management
If you are passionate, driven and looking for a new and exciting opportunity within a successful and growing company, this may be the right role for you.
- University degree in Business Management, Human Resources or Learning & Development
- Minimum 8 years of solid sales / customer support training experiences in multinational companies, preferably in B2B or digital advertisement environment
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Inspiring, proactive and a teamplayer
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
All personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and we reserve the rights to consider the applications for other positions in our Group.