同一個人email來往咗一段時間時,有冇發覺自己次次都講「Thank you for your email」(感謝你的電郵)……重覆又重覆?
1. Thank you for your prompt reply / Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
(謝謝你及時的回覆。)
2. I am writing to you concerning / with regards to / regarding...
(我寫信給你是關於……)
3. I am writing to enquire about...
(我想詢問一下關於……)
4. Many thanks for your email.
(非常感謝您的電郵。)
5. It is great to hear from you.
(很高興收到你的電郵。)
收到Email 連續多次都以機械式「Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.」(如果有任何問題,請隨時和我聯繫)收尾,係咪睇到都覺得有d 悶?又無咩誠意咁?
如果email嘅內容提及希望對方提供協助,send文件俾你,甚至係「催人做嘢」,你可以以下句子作結,有禮又有效:
1. We would appreciate it if you would...
(如果你可以……我們會很感激。)
2. It would be helpful if you could send us...
(如果你可以傳送……給我們,這會是很大的幫忙。)
3. Could you please…
(能不能請你……)
4. I would appreciate your immediate attention to this matter.
(若你能立即關注這事,我們將會很感激。)
5. I would be grateful for any help you can provide.
(我將對你所提供的任何幫助十分感激。)
下次寫email時不妨試吓將以上嘅字句靈活配搭一下,咁就唔怕封封email都一樣啦!
更多職場實用英語:
資料由Wall Street English提供
此文章由原作者及Jobsdb HK撰寫/編輯。如欲刊登於其他網站或刊物,請電郵至[email protected]與我們聯絡。如有發現侵犯版權,原作者及Jobsdb保留採取法律行動的權利。