- Provide contractual advice & disputes resolution
- Prepare business / corporate plan, budget review
- Manage procurement, contracts admin & cost control
- Construction Manager
- Civil Surveyor
- Provide professional advice on maintenance
- Implement Preventive Maintenance Program
- Liaise and co-ordinate with the contractor
- Relevant Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering
- Corporate Membership with recognized institutions
- 3 years Post-Chartered experience
- Relevant Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering.
- 2 years relevant experience in structural design
- Familiar with the use of computer software
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.