- 了解倉務工作及有 HKTVmall 倉務經驗為佳；
- 熟悉Microsoft Office, Excel和Word;
- Daily warehouse operation including handling of unpack stock, stock take, stock transaction and movement;
- Maintain comprehensive inventory records;
- Ensure that data and information of the Store systems and databases are accurate;
- Handling daily customer inquiries.
- Comply with the company policies and procedures;
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- At least Form 5 education level;
- 3 years of experience working at E-commerce company or online shopping platform (Candidate with less experience will be considered as Warehouse Officer, Fresh graduate is welcome);
- Knowledge of warehouse operation;
- Experience in HKTVmall logistics handling or customer service experience is highly preferable;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel & Word;
- Good command of Chinese and English;
- Good team spirit, responsible, ability to work under pressure and willing to learn; and
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Immediate availability preferred
- Discretionary Bonus
- 5.5-day Work Week
- Bank Holidays
- Medical Coverage
- Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Weekly Team Lunch
We are also working with 1000+ bloggers, magazines and newspaper to offer our corporate clients an one stop solution for marketing and positioning their services or products online.
Also, we are the authorized reseller of Yahoo! Deals, Yahoo! Store, Yahoo Auctions & Yahoo! Media Hong Kong. We offer the greatest marketing exposures, the best sales results, and the most effective way to bring consumers to our clients.
Last year, we proudly served hundreds of clients with a transaction volume of over HKD60 million in different industries – F & B, Beauty, Travel, Entertainment, Customer Electronics Products, etc.
We're looking for all-rounders — independent thinkers who thrive as part of a team. We recognize that everyone is different, and everyone will bring their own unique experiences and perspectives to the team, even the non-experienced ones.
The candidate should have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism is crucial to this role.