- Oversee the day to day operations of the restaurant, including staff training, budget control and daily administration.
- Establish service standards in restaurants to ensure highest customer satisfaction
- Lead, supervise and coach the service staff to deliver the high standards service and quality food to customer
- Coach and train to frontline staff to achieve Company’s standard in customer service, operation, health and safety
- Formulate, execute and review standard operating procedures for the restaurant operations and ensure the execution effectiveness
- Formulate business strategy and implement action plan for any business opportunities and potentials to maximize business growth
- Assist in preparing and coordinating special events and functions
- Diploma holder in Hospitality Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in F&B with solid experience at supervisor or managerial level
- Strong leadership, organization and people management skills
- Customer oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills
enthusiastic and able to work under pressure
- Fluent in both written and spoken Chinese, English and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Please click “Apply Now” to submit your resume with job reference number, available date as well as current and expected salary
to Human Resources Department.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks of applying should consider their applications unsuccessful.